DE YOUNG MORTGAGE, INC.
We are pleased you have visited the website of De Young Mortgage at www.deyoungmortgage.com (the “Site”). To learn more about De Young Mortgage, contact us at 559.436.9494.
4. Approvals. Any and all loan approvals, pre-qualifications, pre-approvals, rate locks, deposit and refund agreements, and any other similar issues related to any loans or applications, are only made by De Young Mortgage in writing. Approvals, pre-qualifications and pre-approvals are conditional in accordance with their stated terms except as be specifically provided for in writing.
5. Loan Applications. By applying for credit, you are authorizing De Young Mortgage to obtain a copy of your credit report. Accordingly, a “hard” inquiry may appear on your credit report as a result of De Young Mortgage obtaining this credit report. You hereby acknowledge that a hard inquiry may negatively affect your credit score. De Young Mortgage may begin processing your application upon the submission of a full and complete application. You agree to cooperate in the application process (including submitting all required documentation in a prompt and timely manner) and if needed, to obtain information De Young Mortgage may need from third parties. In addition, you agree to notify De Young Mortgage of any changes in any information submitted in connection with your application with De Young Mortgage. When you submit a loan application, De Young Mortgage will begin to process your application and, as a result, will advance on your behalf costs for certain third party expenses. If you do not fully cooperate in or complete the application process (including submitting all required documentation in a prompt and timely manner), choose to withdraw your application, or choose not to close the transaction for any reason, you may be required to pay for some or all of De Young Mortgage’s third party costs.
6. Disclosures. De Young Mortgage is an Equal Housing Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580. De Young Mortgage is licensed by Department of Business Oversight, under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act. Use of this Site is not an offer for extension of credit or the commitment to lend. You hereby acknowledge that all loans must satisfy company underwriting guidelines and that information contained on the Site is subject to change at any time and without notice.
7. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Using the Service and the Site is governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property”). You agree to abide by laws regarding ownership and use of Intellectual Property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of third party rights.
8. Termination. Company reserves the right to terminate using the Service and/or the Site.
10. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION.
12. Prohibited Uses. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
14. Company’s Proprietary Rights. All content of the Site, including the text, graphics, logos, icons, screens and configurations, software, trademarks, and trade dress (collectively, “Company Content”), is the property of Company or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. You acquire no ownership rights in or to Company Content by using, printing, downloading or copying any Company Content or using this Site. Any use of Company Content or this Site other than for the express services provided is strictly prohibited. Copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, transmitting, replicating or public exhibition of Company Content is strictly prohibited.
15. Limited License. Company grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code for the Site and Service on a single computer; provided, however that you shall not (and shall allow no third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any rights in the software for the Site and Service. This license includes no resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools. This Site or any portion of it may not be reproduced, copied, sold, resold, used, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Company.
18. Trademarks; No License. The Company’s logo, trademarks and service marks are trademarks of Company (the “Company Marks”). Nothing on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use the Company Marks, or the marks of any third party. Without Company’s prior written permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Company Marks or the marks of any third party on this Site.